The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School of Horror and Fear RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headmistress then said on the entercom "Good Morning Girls and Ghouls welcome to a new day at Fear School today is the cheerleading tryout have a nice shadowy day" Mr.Pee then handed out their test Dusk then asked a qustion "does this envolve the Civil War".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm

The men stood in the room.
"Ill do it Tom.. But first the prom!"
He smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Nymphandora went into the school library and searched up her family history and it said Yuni and Nymphandora are half ghosts Nymphandora then said "wow"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

"Im gonna get in the dress Tom. I want you to be OUTSIDE."
He smirked a bit. "Im not.."
She shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Dustin in his chess costume for the party saw Nymphandora in the library.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

SHE PUT THE DRESS.
"Tom come innn!!!" The panicked husband hurried inside, and gasped.
"You look rather pretty.."
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Nymphandora got to the bathroom and got dressed and she then got to the gym and saw dustin in her tuxedo wirthout the chess costume and she said to Dustin"hi Dustin" Dustin then replied "hi" Headmistress then said "we'll have a prom queen and king today so please vote now"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:12 pm

She hurried out.
"Prom king and queen huh?"
"Girl..Hm...Suki." She inserted the vote.
"Boy..Eh..Ill just put Tom as a prank!"
Tom blushed at her. "It must be fun here.."
"Oh it is!" "They treat me just like a student.."
"The teachers get on my nerves though.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Most of the students voted Dusk for girl and Dustin for boy.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Kanon was at the party, wearing her silky white dress, with a golden ribbon on the center of her stomach. She walked in, and watched as people were voting for the king and queen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of Horror and Fear RP   School of Horror and Fear RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of Horror and Fear RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4