The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The life of merpeoplerp applacation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

The life of merpeoplerp applacation Empty
PostSubject: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:41 pm

its about merpeople who live in Pearladia Rules: you can have up to 6 charaters no killing someone only a random person

Name:
Pic:
About:

Name; Princess Yue
DOB;1/1/95
Pic1: The life of merpeoplerp applacation F6bf103 alter ego

Pic2: The life of merpeoplerp applacation B661938

About:She was named Yue because her mom thought it wasthe beautifulest name she has a twin sister named Katara. she is the good twinshe hasthese waterbending abilited bloodbending healing and water of course

Name: Princess Katara
DOB:1/1/95
pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation D6f2397
About: She was name Katara because the mom thought she would destroy Yue. she is the eviltwin

Name:Queen Seashell
DOB:3/27/?
pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation 1364678
About:She is the Queenand she adores both her daughters butmostly Yue.

Last edited by winxclubfan on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Name: Rain BloodyRose
DOB: 12/26/94 [My real Birthday, but I just changed the year. xD]
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation 8fd5113 [Looks weird right? Lol.]
About: Rain is the princess of the dark sea, Kurayami No Naka No Umi, which is Japanese for Ocean of Darkness. [Cheesy. xD] She is a rough-like girl, and loves to fight. Rain's very experienced with dark magic/fighting; she trains every single day. [I'll post more later. ;D]
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: Kya
DOB(don't have to): Probably be announced or never be told. Probably never be told.
Pic:
The life of merpeoplerp applacation 8f87104
About: A little quiet little fish, only attacking or talking at times in need. She's extremely kind to her kind. And gullible. All so gullible. *probably going to rp the rest out maybe*

Name: Kira
DOB(don't have to): Maybe might be announced.
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation Fd8c220
About: Kya's big brother! He's quite nearly the opposite of Kya. So determined, extroverted, and kind. He's strict on battle and loves to fight. Also does a little fist-fighting in his time. *probably going to rp the rest out maybe*

Last edited by MisaTange on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new character)
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 am

Name: Korra
DOB:Unknown
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation Cc46396

About: she is a friend of Yue and loves to fight with chi blocking she is a goth and lives in Harui Tsuki.

Name: Princess Toph
Age;15
DOB:might be annoucned
Pic; The life of merpeoplerp applacation D945186
About: she is the princess of Techno Tribe.
Back to top Go down
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Name: Nia
DOB: 12-29-95
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation 5njaq8
About: Nia is a very kind mermaid. She is skilled at fighting but only fights when she needs to.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Name: Kai Yamada
DOB(don't have to): 5/17/93
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation 7435600
About: Kai is part of the Dark Sea, and also Rain's best friend since they were born. He's a skilled fighter, and trains alot just like Rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 am

Name:Cyclops
DOB:Ancient
Pic: The life of merpeoplerp applacation E4c2262

About:She was a beautiful mermaid then Queen Seanna 200 queens before Seaweed. Cyclops wants revenge on the royal kingdom. She lives in the skull cove it on the dark sea and Pearladia border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life of merpeoplerp applacation   The life of merpeoplerp applacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The life of merpeoplerp applacation
Page 1 of 1