The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA Empty
PostSubject: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 am

So this RP is based on the anime Soul Eater. You can choose to be either a weapon, a meister(someone who is skilled in a particular occupation) or a shinigami. You can be any age. Just remember that there aren't many shinigami running around. Also remember that there are some meisters who are also weapons, but they are very rare.

If you choose to be a weapon, state what kind of weapon you are. If you choose to be a meister, state what kind of meister you are.

APP:

Name:

Type of person:

Bio:

Picture:

My App:

Name: Ruka Evans

Type of person: Weapon - Scythe

Bio: Ruka is the daughter of a weapon and a meister. She was expected to be a meister like her mother, but she turned out to be a weapon just like her father. She is usually a shy and studious girl. However, that doesn't mean she can't fight or that she is weak. With or without a meister, Ruka is perfectly capable of causing damage to anyone or anything who thinks she is a weakling.

Picture:Ruka in her human and weapon forms

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hitame on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
xReiReix
Mage of Space
xReiReix

PostSubject: Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 am

Name: Choko Nakamura

Type of person: Weapon-Sword

Bio: Choko seems very innocent and bubbly, but she is a fierce fighter when she needs to be. She is pretty small and often mistaken for a kid because of her personality. She never had a home before coming to DWMA, so everything seems so big and extravagant to her.

Picture: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA Shakugan.no.Shana.463382
Back to top Go down
Hitame
Scythe Meister
Hitame

PostSubject: Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 pm

If we can get at least one or two meisters, I'll start the actual RP.
Back to top Go down
http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com
∞twinkleblood∞

PostSubject: Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 am

Name:Lilly Brown
Type of person: sword meister
Bio: daughter of two meisters that was competing to be at top of their class; grandpa is lord death
Came to DWMA looking for a place to not get bored
Back to top Go down
∞twinkleblood∞

PostSubject: Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 am

Name:Lilly Brown
Type of person: sword meister
Bio: daughter of two meisters that was competing to be at top of their class; grandpa is lord death
Came to DWMA looking for a place to not get bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA   Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Weapon Meister Academy - DWMA
Page 1 of 1