The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberkyd
Evangelion Pilot
Cyberkyd

Location : In NERV's headquarters, waiting for the Second Impact.

Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters))) Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters)))   Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters))) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 am

BACKSTORY: It's been two weeks since the Cataclysm that ripped apart the fabric of time and space, landing three humans on a seemingly deserted island in the middle of a black sea. However, they soon found that while there was no intelligent life currently on the island, there are signs everywhere that a people once existed here... but no longer. Also, monstrous animals and nameless fear stalks the island. From scrawled notes on cave walls, trees, and rocks, the humans are given the idea that if they could just reach the horizon, they would be out of the black ocean and back where they belonged. But how can they do this, when the water burns like venom? And how will they survive in the mean time? Beset by cataclysmic circumstances, the outcome of these castaways is not certain.
MORE DETAILS: The three players, two weeks ago, found themselves on a huge island after a massive electrical storm, earthquake, and hurricane coincided, transporting them through time and space to what seems like a whole different world. The ocean around them seems to be made of extremely hot black oil. They have erected a camp on the beach where they 'landed,' after deciding that it was the safest place. Huge versions of familiar animals, and prehistoric mammals and birds, have been seen and are very aggressive, mostly seeing humans as weak prey. However, they are greatly afraid of the oily ocean. Signs that others have been there first abound, such as scrawled sentences in ENGLISH on cave walls, trees, and rocks that tell about a way home... if they can reach the horizon. Also, dilapidated remnants of camps much like the players' camp are in certain places. In one of these, the players found a rough map of the island and some supplies like machetes, medicine, and warm clothes. It has been two weeks since arrival when the game starts.

CHARACTERS: Very simple character creation.

...NAME: Josiah Richard
...AGE: 18
...PERSONALITY: He is more than a little freaked out by the whole experience, but tries to keep a determined face on to help the others stay in control of themselves. He is a natural leader but tends to take it too far, becoming bossy and irritated. Even though he always reassures the others that they will be able to get back, he doubts that increase day by day. He is, for the most part, not afraid of the giant animals more than is to be expected, but maintains a healthy respect for them.
...APPEARANCE: Medium-length black hair and mustache, black eyes. 6' 1", 148 lb. Wears dark green heavy shorts and a dark yellow canvas shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alteriaonline.forumotion.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters)))   Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters))) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 am

Name: Serafina Foxxwell
Personality: Later....
Appearance: Later...
Back to top Go down

Cataclysmic Circumstances (((Characters)))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: ROLEPLAYING :: Private Roleplays-
Jump to: