The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:00 pm

I blinked my eyes open, finding myself in a tree. I had probably fallen asleep after running away from my past. I look at the radio beside me. No one had responded.; if they had, the red button would be lit up. They either didn't realize the situation of this or never got the message I had sent out the night before. I grabbed the Com-Link and took a breath. I turned it on and started to speak.

"All of those who hear me, listen closely. Our friends, our family; they are in danger. Sephiroth is being planned to be revived and there is a new evil rising. They are Beserkers; shadow like figures that are deadly. One slice and you're poisoned. They can be killed with silver. I need your help. I'm begging you to head west depending on your location. Latitude 87, Longitude 49. I will be there at the largest communication tower. My name is Tifa Lockhart. And I need you."

I turned off the Com-Link and sighed. I took out my phone and searched to see if there were any missing calls. None. I frowned, closing my eyes. I shook my head and jumped out of the tree, landing on my feet softly. I shoved my phone back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
The Grim Reaper of THERPZ
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Cloud came by and noticed Tifa who had just fallen down the tree.Unfortunatly for him,he did not here the announcement Tifa just gave so he talked to her as if nothing happened."Ugh what are you rambling about now"Cloud responded clearly in not one of his happiest moods.He looked above the tree to notice that it still left the marks of the time she had fallen.He waited for Tifa's response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplayzone.com
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Tifa: I frowned as I walked past him. "We've got trouble on our hands," I said simply. My voice was tired from lack of sleep. I then stopped and turned around to look at him, "Someone's trying to revive Sephiroth again and I think there's another-" I was cut off by the sound of trees rustling. I looked around, instantly going on high alert.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Just when Cloud's mood couldn't get any happier,he has to worry about this character again.The Character that had killed his best friend when he was a soldier.Ugh,why now first I had to deal with Marlene and now there's freaks trying to revive him again.I bet I know who's up to this Cloud thought."Tifa,It must be my brothers.There always saying we need to bring our mother back,and the key to that is Sephiroth.I'd rather not have you go but I cannot control you"Cloud told Tifa,already up to something.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm

The trees rustled again and a figure appeared. It was Auron. Auron made his way toward the two, no knowledge of who they were. He was on high alert, he didn't know their intentions. Blade over his shoulder he asked,"Are you the ones who sent that message? If so, what are you needing?" He awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAutumnDescent
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Cloud put his hands on the handle of his sword since he was unprepared for the appeareance of this figure."Well Tifa,made the call so ask her"Cloud responded,he wasn't truly in the mood to speak.As now he was angry,but he hardly ever showed it,at this point he decided to look at The new guy's appeareance.He wore glasses,and was holding the sword with one hand.His other hand was being held by his robe I'm guessing it was a training accident Cloud thought,he then looked back at the geostigma placed on his arm and thought of Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

"Very well then." Auron turned to the girl. "What do you want?" he awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 am

She sighed, folding her arms beneath her chest. "Long story short, new evil is rising. Sephiroth is trying to be revived." Her jaw clenched, her voice soft with thought. She turned to Cloud, her eyes becoming focused on his. "If you need me, I'll be in the basement." Without another word, she turned back to the new guy. "I'm Tifa and that's Cloud. Any help you can give us would be great." She then walked off, her arms still crossed. When she got inside, she went to the door and opened it. She walked down the stairs and went into the basement, which she had set up as a training room. Tifa grabbed her black leather gloves, balling her hands into fists. She went up to the training dummy, laying her hands on it gently before punching it numerous times with a force. As she did this, angry tears ran down her face.
Why does it always come down to Sephiroth coming back? she thought angrily. Before she knew it, she was on her knees; her hands were bleeding terribly, the gloves were shredded. She stared at her hands and the blood, her eyes filled with hate. The hate was for the life she lived; she was fighting, her whole life she was fighting.
It's too much, I can't fight anymore. I don't want to. She thought.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Cloud watched Tifa leave,and I guess she decided not to come along.He then turned and faced the new guy.He had to put his head up since he was so tall."Well before I get you started on a mission,I need to know a few things about yourself.I'm not just gonna send anybody to a mission that has the probability of being difficult"Cloud told him."Let's start off with an easy one,what is your name"Cloud responded almost sighing.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

"Auron. Your Cloud I take it?" Auron leaned up against the tree. "Now I have a question. Who the hell is this Sephiroth we are so worried about?" Auron stayed relaxed and awaited a reply.

Last edited by Metalman24 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Tifa simply stood up again as she wiped away the hot angry tears that ran down her face. She sniffled once, balled her bleeding hands into fists and started to punch the training dummy over and over. She blocked out the outside world and just focused on the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:33 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"Are you going to speak are just stand there?" Auron was beginning to grow impatient. He got up from the tree and continued to wait for Cloud's response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

(i'm freaking tired.... T_T)
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Cloud noticed the response Auron gave to him "Excuse me,trust me you don't want to start trouble with me so you better be as patient as you can be.I talk WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT"Cloud responded to him."Alright now what's you weapon"Cloud said being pissed.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hmph." Auron got his weapon and held it out. "Thats what it is." Auron put the blade down."Now, I'm going to ask you my question again:Who is Sephiroth?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Tifa let both hands press against the training dummy as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, her hands scratched up and bleeding. The black leather over her knuckles was too torn. She then tensed up feeling a breath on her. Within a minute's notice, she ducked a slash from a Berserker. She turned, to see nothing there. Her brow furrowed. "What?" she asked to herself before noticing that she was surrounded, Berserkers filled the room in the forms of the shadows. The lead one stepped forward to show its true form. They were masses of misshapen flesh, of sinewy muscle made for battle. Helpless, she stood frozen as they drew close. The one in the lead seized her by the front of her top and lifted her from the ground, its claws tearing through fabric and skin. Its breath was hot on her face, and she was assaulted by the putrid smell of rotten flesh. Its mouth yawned wide, and she saw rows of sharpened teeth, yellowed and stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
Kaiityy Anee
We Are A.E.R
Kaiityy Anee

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

bumpify
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm

(The bumps aren't really necessary.)

Auron shook his head and gave up trying to get an answer. He was about to go back to the tree went something behind him tried to hit him. He quickly picked up his blade and took out his seemingly useless arm. He looked the beast that stood before him. It wasted no time in charging again, and Auron easily handled it. But as he turned around they were everywhere. He looked at Cloud and said, "Hope you're ready. He then waited for another to make a move.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Cloud didn't want to speak about Sephiroth at all.That's why he just stood there staring at the tree Auron jumped out of.Cloud then realized Auron left a little bit ahead and fought some rather small fiends.Cloud wasn't going to run for anyone,except Tifa and Marlene.So he just walked over to the position he was at.Once he got there,they were all destroyed."Lemme put this short and simple,Sephiroth is a very powerful samurai.More than you can imagine.And he must be stopped,there happy ?"Cloud responded back."Well what I need help on is taking on my brothers.IDK if we'll find both of them but it's worth a shot.And before you ask,they're trying to bring back Sephiroth."Cloud said acting like he knew Auron like a book.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"you don't have to spell it out for me. I'm no fool." He walked right past Cloud. "Whered that girl go? Down there?" Auron pointed at the basement.
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"hrmph,I dunno find out"Cloud's reply was.He actually did know but He had a nasty attitude."Hurry it up idiot we have to go,in case they get a move on"Cloud yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"Watch it." Auron headed down into the basement. He saw the scene immediately. "Get down here now!" Auron immediately ran towards the thing that had Tifa. Auron was cut off. He slashed the things in front of him but more kept coming. "Damn! There's too many!" Aurom continued to fight but he knew he couldn't go forever....
Back to top Go down
2Xemnas2
2Xemnas2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Cloud heard Auron cry out to him and he ran has fast as he could down stairs.All he found was them and a bunch of Beserkers surrounding them.I'm going to save my omnislash for later. Cloud that,he pulled out both his swords and just started slashing.He mostly covered the left half of the room.Since there was so many of them he got a whole bunch of bruises from their weapons.Eventually one of them impaled him in the arm of the geostigma,and Cloud eventually dropped to the ground.Since he knew that would've gotten everyones attention Cloud got the strength to get up and excute the huge move to the left side of the room.It destroyed most of them but not all of them."Alright show these guys your might"Cloud told them keeping an eye on Auron to see how he would do.This would be the perfect time for him to prove his power to Cloud.
Back to top Go down
JZilla
Master of Metal
Master of Metal
JZilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

"Not bad. But now it's my turn." Auron jumped up and drove his sword into the ground. He turned it, and explosions hit the remaining ones, killing then instantly. (Dragon Fang OD from FFX.) "Im gettin too old for this..." Auron walked over to tifa. "Whatever those things were, they got her good." He picked her up and gave her to Cloud. "Do what ya gotta do." He walked out of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]   Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: Heroes [Official RP]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next