The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lunar Academy rp

Go down 
+5
Makkine
Shadow Kitten
Torie
Caseroos
Xaria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear New Student,

You have been offered to go to Dark Lunar Academy to hide from humans so our secret monster soceity is safe sign this following line to be in this academy.

_________

From,

Headmaster Spellman.

---------------------

Yue walked into this strange school away from her human friends and sighed hoping to make new friends.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"um ok" said Yue getting off of her black lace bed with skulls.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Mika nodded and stood up. Kaya turned around and lead them around.
Back to top Go down
http://redvsblue.com
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Yue walked and walked and saw the food court.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm

"Here is the food court. Yue want to head in now?" Mika asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 pm

The letter, Lilii kept on reading so many times.. It.. Oh.. Her shoulder length hair dropped in and off, as she poked her stomach lightly, the pale white body of hers.. "Oh dear.." She dropped her head in disgust as she walked towards the school.
She swung the door open.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Bisnes ran into the school building. Itwas only his second day as a monster, if you could call him that. She read the dorm number and went towards it.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Haru entered the academy, clenching the strap of her bag. The folded, creased paper was in her hands as she walked through the corridor. Dorms, dorms, dorms... She thought to herself until she ran into a person. It was the headmaster. "Welcome, Miss Kiyomizu." He said to her. She smiled, and continued to walk through the crowded hallways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chbloodrpg.forumotion.com/
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

Location : You can only tell the speed OR location of a quantum particle. Guess which I know?

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 pm

HE entered the dorm he was assigned to. It was small, but everything was organized perfectly, nothing had a single crease on it. Although, surely that would be different once his rommate entered and destoryed it all with her long, gnarled claws and bloodied teeth. He scratched his head, and fell into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Yue sighed and walked to the food court.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Destinee swung open her dorm door. "Anybody home~?" she sang. She froze when she saw HIM. For a few minutes she was speechless. Then, gathering a bit more confidence, she added. "Well hello." Destinee laid her bags on the other bed and turned to him. She stuck out her hand. "I'm Destinee. Nice to meetcha."
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

"Good evening, young lady," Bisnes grasped her hand and shook it. The woman had long, slightly wavy hair that reached down her back. She was slightly grimacing, and her clothing style was rather extravagant. However, she didn't seem like a monster. Just a slightly different girl. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm your roommate!" She chuckled lightly. Destinee let go of his hand and flipped a strand of hair out of her face. It wasn't too hard to be nice to this guy. Just smile and be polite. Like with your parents.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yes, but what are you?" Bisnes could see Destinee was looking nervous. "Oh, don't worry, my platform contains the equality of all creatures,"
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Mika followed Yue. "SO when do you think Destinee will get here?" she asked sitting down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Liilli stood quietly.
"Im.. Im Liilli." Ignoring her last name, she stood quietly, and began to look for her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm

"Well, I prefer not to call myself a monster. I mean, being a genie doesn't really mean I'm a monster does it? It sounds too inhumane anyway." Destinee ignored the second statement, since she didn't know what he was saying nor how to reply. She pulled her arms behind her head and stretched. After glancing at the alarm clock on the dresser, Destinee turned to Bisnes. "I'd really like to get to know you some more and such, but I got a date at the food court right about now."
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Haru wandered around the corridor, until she made it to the dorms. She walked down the hall, hoping to find her dorm soon.
Back to top Go down
Caseroos
On a Roll
Caseroos

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Mika tapped her long finger nails on the table. She felt her tail hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 pm

A door that matched her key lay slowly.
"Oh.. How very interesting.."
Opening, she found to be the first one in.
Back to top Go down
Kanon
meow
Kanon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Haru made it to her dorm soon, and stared at her paper. "I guess this is the place." She said to herself, and slowly opened the door. Haru saw another girl already in here.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Shiaka got her dorm number and her key and walked to her dorm silently. She saw that other people were going to their dorms or someplace to another, but she didn't want to talk to them. Well, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Known by Name
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Towards lunch?" This was a school, right? "Does it cost money? How much? Is it nutritious?" he stopped talking. In order to gain followers, he was going to have to fit in. "...Can I go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
The Silver Detective
Shadow Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 pm

A.. A Dragon?
"He..Hello."
Back to top Go down
Torie
Known by Name
Torie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Destinee didn't hesitate to answer at all. "Of course you can! We can do the introduction thing on the way." She grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door before turning and locking the room with her key. Destinee let go of his hand and started walking in the direction she believed was right. "Sooo, you know I'm a genie. Then what are you? You look kinda ... Normal." She refrained from using 'plain'. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:26 pm

She heard someone talk about lunch. Shiaka forgot about lunch, though she would prefer other meats than human. She unlocked the door and quickly put the key in a hidden place that she could remember and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lunar Academy rp   Dark Lunar Academy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lunar Academy rp
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next