The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels Empty
PostSubject: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm

In the world of Lore..
The evil Drakath created Chaos, and started a ''sign up'' for the evil Chaos Lord position. A man named Escherion won that title. He started out with torturing Chiral Valley... a small little valley. More will be found out in this adventurous game... but first we start at the beginning of the Book of Lore. Wait, you don't own a book! How do you guide yourself through the world of Lore, and get the Book of Lore?

EVERYONE starts in Battleon, You just discovered Lore. What the heck do you do? Some of your starter items might help you out.

ITEMS:

Beginner Staff
Class Robe
500 Gold
Rank 1, Level 1 badge. (proof of beginner)
0 Adventure Coins

YOUR HEALTH: 100/100
YOUR STAMINA: 100/100

My Stats:

Adventurer Name: AngelKron
Main Class: Mage
Description of character: AngelKron is the brother of Darkenor Mennis, who vanished from presence when AngelKron was age of 8. He discovered a strange world and got sucked in, and found Battleon. Because he doesn't have a picture, he has short but long-kinda black hair with sharp brown eyes. He hopes to become a Master Mage, by reaching Rank 10 Mage. He quotes, ''I'll eliminate Drakath, even if he destroys the world of Lore, I'll slash him until he begs for mercy''.

Spells and Attacks:

Check out http://aq.com for the spells and attacks. If you have not signed up, sign up now!

DEALING DAMAGE: (there are no Exhancements in this game, you get powerful as you Level up, very powerful)

Lvl 1: 30 HP
Lvl 2: 70 HP
Lvl 3: 90 HP
Lvl 4: 140 HP
Lvl 5: 160 HP
Lvl 6: 185 HP
Lvl 7: 225 HP
Lvl 8: 245 HP
Lvl 9: 310 HP
Lvl 10: 395 HP
Lvl 11: 500+ HP

Health Ups:

Lvl 1: 100
Lvl 2: 200
Lvl 3: 300
Lvl 4: 400
Lvl 5: 500
Lvl 6: 850
Lvl 7: 1,250+

The travels begin.....
-----------
I landed on ground. Regular ground like on Earth. Then, I realized I was at the place. Like the fortunist told me.

''L-Lore?''

Thunder boomed.

Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Yue then somehow got to Lore and said "where am I oh cool I'm a healer" Yue sighed and looked around.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Zaiura was in Lore... somehow. Probably by some mysterious force or something. He looked around, then in his armor, and then his hands. He realized that he was a warrior.

"Coooool," Zaiura murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Yue still was looking around.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Zaiura was also looking around, exploring Lore with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xaria
Khaleesi
Xaria

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Yue the saw someone she doesn't know and it was Robina.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Then, he decided to explore himself. Zaiura went inside the inn.
Back to top Go down
awkwardlyAwesome
Site Founder
Site Founder
awkwardlyAwesome

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

(Moved to Fan-Based Roleplays.)
Back to top Go down
https://theroleplayzone.rpg-board.net
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:45 pm

AngelKron looked up at the thundering sky.

It began to rain. He felt excited but weird. He landed in a strange universe 2 minutes ago.

He realized he had a lot to explore. He ran in his grey mage robe, then, he disappeared.

Then, he landed in some area, like a forest. There was a sign that said 'Newbie'. Then, a hollogram (correct me) of some old person appeared.
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:14 pm

He heard raining outside. I'll train when it stops raining then! Zaiura decided.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 pm

The thunder was causing a hurricane, but the man seemed to ignore it.

''I am Sir Fredly van Denstraw. Welcome to Newbie.''
''Just called, 'Newbie'?'' AngelKron asked.

''No time for questions.'' Denstraw stated. He took out a tag that listed a bunch of stats.

''Name: Sir Denstraw
Years of Job: 0''

AngelKron stopped reading after that. ''So, you're new to this 'Traveler Guider' job?''

''No, the truth is, I've had this job for 7 years, but I did in-job training, and I screwed it up. I got yelled at for guiding kids to Swordhaven instead of Noobshire. So, they put a big 0 for how many years I worked here for, and-''

''Swordhaven? Noobsh- wait, then why are you still here?'' AngelKron asked.

''Because everyday they want me to cone here and be ashamed of my work. But you're my only hope to get my job to work! We'll travel the world, I'll guide you, defeat Drakath-''

''I'll help you. Guide me. Right now. Just, who is Drakath, and what is Swordhaven and Noobshire?''

He dragged AngelKron's arm into a farm-like place. ''You're questions will be answered here.''
Back to top Go down
MisaTange
Yaranaika?
Yaranaika?
MisaTange

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Zaiura heard the rain develop into a hurricane. It'll be a long time before the hurricane calms down. Zaiura thought with a sigh. I'd pay for a rest, but I have no coins.
Back to top Go down
Darkenor
PERMA-BANNED
PERMA-BANNED
Darkenor

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:29 pm

(Don't spend all day sighing and pretending to see people. Try to fight monsters and do quests to level up)

Sir walked me into what was called Noobshire. First of all, nothing like Earth. I realized when I saw a Noobshire rat, the size of a human and attacking with a pitchfork, I was in shock and realized I was not in reality.

''Your questions will be answered by showing you the scenery of the places you asked about.''

Then I realized- I asked about Drakath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels   AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AdventureQuest Worlds- Epic Travels
Page 1 of 1