The Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roleplay Zone

For the Roleplayer in everyone since 2009!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Problems that keep occuring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrystaSora
Known by Name
KrystaSora

My Problems that keep occuring Empty
PostMy Problems that keep occuring

Hey Sora here. . .well the girl version ^^

I've been having some weird dreams lately, wonder if they will happen. . .and I hope not. But yeah my problem. . .Im in love with two people and stuck in between both. They both know I have to choose. . .But I can't dismantle one like they are a piece of garbage never meant to be with me what so ever. Ive been thinking of killing myself again but i had a dream If i did so. . .So that option will never occur. So you dont have to worry about that. So anywho. . .back to my problem. Im in love with this guy named Jake or Jakey but sometimes in my videos i put him as Roxas. Cuz hes an emotional kind of guy and so is Roxas. But I play as Kairi. . .I met him I think somewhere in November of 2011. Most of the times or sometimes we get into fights, because of certain problems I have. Some people, they got to know. But thats not stopping me. . . This short videy explains how I feel. I hope you can understand it to. [btw I did NOT make this!]

The Other Person I have been in love with is Lex or Alexander. . . he plays as Sora. He's like the one Im most happy with ^^ We never fight. . .I truely am happy whenever Im around him. And I feel as if he's the right one. The problem is. . .he barely chats with me at all! And by showing just one pic of himself. . .how can I trust him? I mean some of you guys might know who he is but, i dunno. . .When I chat with him and then switch back over to Jakey I become someone he doesn't know. I dont know how to describe it very well. . .but i'll do my best. . .
But its like, for me, i lose memories of people i dont care about and then have dreams about the future. Though Jakey, I've had some messed up, creepy ass dreams about him. . .such as Killing me, becoming an alcoholic person, abusing me, and even me becoming an alcoholic person if i stay with him. A videy i made, the change. . .has to do alot about the dream I had. But if you want to read the story go on youtube under the description and read it there. Otherwise you might not get it. All I can tell you is that Kairi and Xion are both the same person [which is me], Sora who is Lex and Roxas who is jakey. If you still dont get it, like i said read the story or listen to what the song is telling you.

I also feel like this is going to happen in the end too. . .And I wonder if its the right choice. . .I just need some help and opinions from people. :L

But again everytime i feel like im with lex i feel safe. Like i want to remember each moment. I feel as if i should wait. . .I feel like im doing something wrong but. Kairi always finds her way bak to sora. She will always be in his arms everytime she gets a chance to see him.

-sigh- never get tired of that videy x3
But any who, enough about that. . .I just need advice on what to do v.v
Cuz, I dont have a clue :C
If any of you spends the time to read and watch I appreciate it very much ^^
But sorry for the long Summary it just had to get out of my head Dx
I might talk about my dreams in the next blog. . .but i dunno ><
~KSora<3
P.S. I only made The Change one. . .I forgotten to mention that ><"
ohhhh and leave your comments and questions and answers below for me, thankies :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrystaSora
Share this post on: reddit

My Problems that keep occuring :: Comments

No Comment.

My Problems that keep occuring

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Zone :: BLOGS :: KrystaSora's Blog-
Jump to: